Hunter Holley grew up moving around appropriately once every four years as his father was an oil and gas engineer so when he finished building a project they would move to the next project. Mr Holley has lived in Virginia, California, Puerto Rico, Canada, Louisiana, New Jersey, New Zealand, Arizona, Florida, and Texas.
Hunter’s inspiration for being a worker’s compensation attorney was being able to battle with big companies and firms that routinely take advantage of regular folks.
In addition to being a cum laude graduate of law school, Mr. Holley has a wealth of experience working for insurance companies and defending workers compensation claims for them. As a result of the knowledge he picked up during those stints, Mr. Holley concentrates his practice in the area of making and litigating workers compensation claims for the clients of the firm. He has been practicing in that area for over ten (10) years.
As with other members of the firm, his practice for some time defending workers compensation claims for insurance companies, helped him obtain excellent experience in the strategies and tricks used by those companies to avoid paying the proper amounts in connection with workers compensation claims.
His work as an insurance adjuster before he took the bar exam, has also been very useful in helping his clients navigate their claims against insurance companies. Before working for the Mintz Law Firm as a personal injury lawyer, he worked for the following firms, doing, among other things, workers compensation defense.
In the last five (5) years has settled several cases in the high six figure range which is good money for work comp.
My Holley has interest in his dog, hiking, muscle cars, fishing, hunting and traveling.
Case Type: Worker’s Compensation
Description: Description: Mr. Holley settled a case where the person had Complex regional pain syndrome and the insurance company refused to pay for medical care. Hunter sued and won the medical care, plus over $650,000.00
Case Type: Construction Accident
Description: Description: Hunter settled a case involving a paralyzed construction worker. They were attempting to not pay due to blaming him for a safety violation and he fought this insurance company until he got his client what he deserved and was satisfied with.
- Mintz Law Firm, (Lakewood, CO) - Associate
- McElroy, Deutsch and Mulvaney, LLP, (Denver, CO) - Attorney
- Ritsema and Lyon, PC, (Denver, CO) - Attorney
- Allstate Insurance Co, (Denver, CO) - Adjuster
- Vitek & Doniger, PC , (Denver, CO) - Attorney
- Florida State University, (Tallahassee, FL) Bachelor of Science, Political Science 1992
- University of Texas at San Antonio, (San Antonio, TX) Masters Degree, Public Administration 1995
- University of Houston Law Center, (Houston, TX) Doctor of Jurisprudence, May 1998 Cum Laude Graduate, Law School 1998
- Colorado Bar Association, 1999 – present
- Texas Bar Association, 1998 – present