Wrongful Death Attorney

Has a loved one died as the result of an automobile accident or from someone’s negligence? The Mintz Law Firm attorneys can assist in recovering the property damage to your vehicle, medical bills, lost wages, and other related expenses from your wrongful death claim.


Colorado Wrongful Death Act
An auto accident takes only a moment, but the suffering can last a lifetime. Injuries and deaths caused by auto or motorcycle accidents are the most common types of personal injury cases handled by our law firm. These include accidents involving cars, trucks, tractor-trailers, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians. A person who operates a motor vehicle in a negligent, careless or reckless manner is responsible to pay for any damages caused by his or her negligence.

If you were injured in an auto accident while visiting or if you live in Colorado, Mintz Law Firm can help you. There are often differences in laws and statute of limitations in Colorado from your state if you live outside Colorado.

In most auto or motorcycle accident cases, our lawyers can assist you in recovering the property damage to your vehicle, your medical bills and lost wages, and other related expenses. In addition, if you sustained a serious injury, you may also be entitled to recover damages for pain and suffering, physical impairment, scarring and disfigurement, and diminished capacity for the enjoyment of life.

Wrongful Death CaseIf a loved one dies as a result of an auto accident, their survivors and estate may be entitled to recover damages for mental pain and suffering, loss of support and services, loss of the decedent’s companionship, as well as medical and funeral expenses.

If you or a loved one is injured or dies as a result of a car or motorcycle accident, you need the advice and assistance of an experienced, dedicated and aggressive Colorado Attorney who can explain the Colorado’s Wrongful Death Act to you and seek recovery for you under the Act.

For more information regarding your Wrongful Death case or a Personal Injury claim please fill out the contact form or visit out home page.

Back to the top